Tuesday 12 May 2020

Art Club - How To Draw A Barn Owl

Welcome to Art Club!
With current lockdown restrictions in place the art club I have been running at a local primary school is currently on hold, so in the meantime I have decided to start up an online art club. This has the added benefit that even more people can join in! Art Club is for anyone who wants to learn about drawing and improve their art skills, whatever your age or skill level.

In our first video I will be showing you how to draw a barn owl, using simple shapes as guides to help you with your drawing before adding in details. All you need for this is a pencil and paper and if you want to draw along with me feel free to pause the video at any time.

I hope you enjoy this video - don't forget to check out my other Art Club videos! If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments section below. I would love to see your barn owl drawings too! If you share photos on social media tag me @hazelfishercreations (on Facebook or Instagram) or use #hfcartclub


No comments:

Post a Comment