Monday 1 June 2020

Art Club - How To Draw A Cat

In this video for Art Club I show you how to draw a cat. You will only need very basic materials for this drawing; paper, pencil and a rubber. If you would like to draw along with me, please feel free to pause the video any time you like! We will be using simple shapes as guides for our drawing before adding in details and I also share some ideas on how to draw different types of cats, like cats with stripes or long hair. 

I hope you enjoy this video - don't forget to check out my other Art Club videos! If you have any comments or questions please leave them in the comments section below. I would love to see your cat drawings too! If you share photos on social media tag me @hazelfishercreations (on Facebook or Instagram) or use #hfcartclub


No comments:

Post a Comment