Thursday 18 November 2010

Creations Christmas Craft Fayre and an Etsy Treasury

Only 2 days to go until the Creations Christmas Craft Fayre! I'm feeling a mixture of excitement and nerves as I've never organised an event before. There's still quite a bit of last minute things to do but hopefully all the hard work will pay off - we'll just have to wait and see what happens on the day! If you want to find out more take a look at the blog for the fayre and if you're in the West Bergholt, Colchester area on Saturday please do come along and see all the great handmade items on offer!
On a different note... I started making a treasury on Etsy ages ago with an Autumn Woodland theme and I thought it was time I finished it before Winter gets here!

You can see the treausury in full here

No comments:

Post a Comment