Thursday 25 November 2010

Craft Fayre success, Etsy shops and last posting dates for Christmas!

All the hard work paid off and the Creations Christmas Craft Fayre was a great success! There are more photos of the event on the fayre's blog. We were busier with customers in the morning but unfortunately when the hall was full of people I didn't get chance to use my camera, so the photos are mainly from the afternoon when it was a bit quieter. I was pleased with the feedback I had for the fayre - hopefully everyone enjoyed it as much as I did :)
Now that most of the fayres I've booked to have stalls at before Christmas are over it's time to get busy with my online shops again. I found out that you can now sell in different currencies on Etsy so my art shop prices are now in GBP (supplies are still in USD for now) - which should be much easier for me not having to worry about the exchange rate so much. Hopefully being able to use different currencies should also encourage more people from around the world to use Etsy too.
Talking of online shops, here's a little reminder of the last posting dates for Christmas (make sure you place your orders in time!)

*** UK - First Class Tuesday 21st December
Airmail:-
*** Western Europe - Monday 13th December
*** Eastern Europe, USA, Canada - Friday 10th December
*** Rest of the world - Monday 6th December

1 comment: