Monday 29 October 2018

Inktober 2018 Round-up - Days 1-10

I began Inktober with the best of intentions to draw everyday, however, as it often does things got busy and I've fallen behind. I will still complete my list of 31 prompts, it will just end up being 'Inkvember' instead of 'Inktober'!!!
Here's a round-up of my drawings for days 1-10...


Each drawing is within a 2.5 x 2.5 inch square in my sketchbook (the idea being that by keeping them small makes them more manageable). I start with a pencil sketch then ink in pigment fineliner pens (Steadtler and UniPin) ranging from very fine 0.05 to the thicker 0.8 size.

Day 7' s Owl (one of my favourites so far) also has a watercolour wash...


Day 9's Goldfish are coloured in watercolours too - I didn't think they were really true goldfish without the colour!




I'm continuing to post my drawings on Facebook and Instagram so you can follow me there - I'll also post another round-up here when the next 10 drawings are complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment