Monday 22 August 2016

Thortful - A New Place to Buy My Greeting Cards!

I'm always on the look out for new opportunities to sell my artwork and I recently came across Thortful - a UK based company which produces high quality greeting cards designed by their community of designers, illustrators and  photographers.  You can now find a small selection of my designs on Thortful and I will be adding more soon!
My card designs on Thortful Hazel Fisher CreationsAll cards from Thortful are printed in the UK on premium quality A5 paper and sent 1st class - if you order by 2pm they are posted the same day!  You can also personalise cards with a message, which is printed inside the card.
If you are super organised you can even start buying your Christmas cards now - I've added these 4 Christmas card designs so far...
My Christmas card designs on Thortful Hazel Fisher CreationsGet 50% off your first card with this code: MMXQFF9S

This week Thortful are also offering a 20% discount off every card - so it's a great time to try out one of my designs (or anyone elses!).  Just use code AUGUST20 at checkout.  The offer ends Friday 26th August.

My Christmas card designs on Thortful Hazel Fisher Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment