Monday 1 August 2016

A Look Back At New Designs in July

July was a busy month for me, working on new designs and products.  Unfortunately I'm not able to share all of them with you yet, but I do have plenty which you can see!

First up, here's a look at my latest set of printables from my Etsy shop - it's a fun collection inspired by the Wheels on the Bus song (yes, I did end up with the song stuck in my head while making these!). Designs from this set were initially created after a customer request and they are a spin off from my London Calling range, which features a red London bus. So far I have an invitation, birthday bunting banner, name place cards, cupcake toppers and party hats - more items will be added soon. A scaled down version of one of the hats is being modelled by one of my guinea pigs in the image below - the full size ones are 6 inches tall.

Wheels on the Bus printable party designs hfcSupplies Etsy, Hazel Fisher Creations
I have also added many new designs to my Spoonflower shop, which are available on fabric, wallpaper and gift wrap.  Some of the new designs are different colour ways or scales of existing designs and some are completely new.  My personal favourites are the 'Scattered Feathers and Arrows' and 'Seahorses in Teal' designs.

Spoonflower fabric designs, Hazel Fisher Creations
'Patchwork Bees Coordinates' is another new one - this has 4 coordinating designs on 1 yard of fabric; patchwork bees, floral, spotty and chevron patterns.  Coordinates designs are great if you're making something like a quilt and want several different designs in one project!  If you purchase a smaller piece of this design (a test swatch or fat quarter) you will receive just the floral pattern from the 4 coordinates.

Spoonflower fabric, wallpaper and gift wrap designs Hazel Fisher Creations
Finally, here is a look at some of the new designs and products I have been adding to my Society6 shop. The colourful butterflies design in now available on a wide range of products like tote bags, phone cases, clothing and home ware. My seahorses design is also new - I love this one as a beach towel! I added some new products to existing designs too - you'll now find horses and rabbits on mugs and budgies on wall clocks!
Until 7th August you can get FREE Worldwide Shipping on EVERYTHING + 10% off art prints, framed prints and clocks via this link:
https://society6.com/hazelfishercreations/prints?promo=VG8MF8KMZH2W

Society6 surface designs - mugs, clocks, cushions, butterfly, rabbits, horses and seahorses by Hazel Fisher Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment