Friday 17 May 2013

New Paper Crafting Kits

I’ve been a bit quiet on the blog recently, the reason is I have been working on some exciting new products and I’m finally able to show you what I have been doing for the last couple of weeks!  I am expanding the craft supplies section of my shop and combining my designs for scrapbooking papers with some gorgeous new supplies like ribbons, bakers twine and buttons.
There are 3 new collections of kits; ‘London Calling’, ‘Cupcakes and Roses’ and ‘Steampunk’.  Each theme will have a card making kit and embellishment pack.  I will also be selling separate sets of things like baker’s twine.  If these prove popular I will be adding more themes and colours too.

London Calling Kit etsy 5 cards ribbon buttons paperThe London / British themed card making kit contains 5 cards and envelopes, printed patterned papers, collage sheet and embellishments such as ribbon, buttons and beads.  (I love the bunting grosgrain ribbon in this set!)
London Calling embellishment pack 1 buttons ribbon beads bradsThe embellishment pack contains the same embellishments in red, white and blue as the card making kit but more of everything – longer lengths of ribbon, more buttons, beads, brads…


Cupcakes and Roses cardmaking kit 6 paper card buttons beads embellishmentsThis pretty Cupcakes and Roses themed kit has blank cards, patterned rose paper, hot pink stripy buttons, pastel green and pink bakers twine and more…
Cupcakes and Roses embellishment pack 2 buttons ribbon brads beadsThe Cupcakes and Roses embellishment pack contains more ribbon, buttons, beads etc than in the card making kit.  Each of the embellishment packs contains fabric covered brads which I have made using different patterned new and vintage fabrics.


Steampunk cardmaking kit 5 cards paper buttons bakers twineThe Steampunk card making kit contains card blanks made from recycled card, brown kraft envelopes, patterned papers and collage sheets featuring my steampunk illustrations and coordinating embellishments.
Steampunk embellishment pack 3 bakers twine beads buttonsInside the Steampunk embellishment pack are 4 different colours of baker’s twine, satin ribbon, mini spotty buttons, beads and more…

10m Bakers Twine 5 bright colours blue purple pink orange yellow 1I’m also adding other craft supplies to my shop like this card of baker’s twine in 5 bright colours.

What do you think of my new supplies?  Is there anything else you would like to see me stock in my shop?

~*~ You can see all the craft supplies and printable papers I sell in my Etsy shop: www.hfcSupplies.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment