Thursday 4 October 2012

Bright as a Button - new printable papers!

Organising the Creations Craft Fayre has been taking over my time a bit recently - I set up a new facebook page for it: www.facebook.com/CreationsCraftFayre and the hall is nearly fully booked with stalls.  I've just started this year's round of stall features on the blog too www.creationsfayre.blogspot.co.uk  It's exciting to see everything starting to come together!
 
I'm trying not to fall too far behind on my other work though - I'm always full of ideas, just lacking the time to do everything!
This is my newest set of printable scrapbooking papers, similar to my Pastel Buttons papers but in brighter colours.  The set contains 10 papers in 5 colour schemes - each colour scheme has a buttons patterned paper with a coordinating striped pattern...
This blue colour scheme is my favourite!
The set of printable papers is now available to buy from my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/listing/111226290/bright-as-a-button-printable
I have some other new buttons designs in progress too - just waiting for a few supplies before they will be finished!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment