Saturday 8 September 2012

Sneak peek at the start of a new range of cards

I'm currently working on a new range of greeting cards.  It's something that I've been planning for a while and now I have a new supply of card stock they are actually starting to come to life!  Here is one of my new designs...
Before my card designs have been printed by Moo and although I love the quality of their cards I have decided to start printing cards myself.  There are a few reasons for this change; it means that I can print on different sized card, different types of card (the card photographed is on lovely linen textured card) and I will be able to print customised cards.
The first sets of cards will be ready very soon - so keep an eye out for those appearing on the blog and my shops!



No comments:

Post a Comment