Friday 14 September 2012

Clematis Note Cards

Clematis set of 4 small square note cards 1
The first set of my new note cards is finished!  This pretty set has a Clematis theme and contains 4 square cards, each with a different design.  I have designed this set so that you can use them for a range of occasions, two cards have ‘Thank you’ messages on the front, one says ‘Just to say…’ and the last has no message.  The size of these cards (10cm x 10cm) makes them great for writing little notes.
Clematis set of 4 small square note cards 2Clematis set of 4 small square note cards 3
Clematis set of 4 small square note cards 4Clematis set of 4 small square note cards 5
The cards are printed on lovely white linen textured card and come with white envelopes.  As I am printing these cards myself I am able to offer personalised cards too – so if you like the designs but would prefer different messages on them I am happy to do custom orders!
 
At the moment these cards will only be available to buy from my Folksy shop.
More card sets will be released soon!  As well as other sets of small square cards I will also be making cards to sell individually and in other sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment