Tuesday 3 July 2012

London Calling!

I loved designing these London papers and have just finished making them today :)
There's a set of 8 scrapbooking papers (12x12 inch) featuring my illustrations of famous London landmarks, the Queen's guard, Beefeaters, black taxis, red buses, phone boxes, post boxes, pigeons, umbrellas and a few simpler patterns to mix and match with the more detailed ones.
It was quite tricky working out how to put all the landmarks together - Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Big Ben, the London Eye as well as a few others.  I decided to put them together as a sort of collaged skyline.
The skyline also appears in this coordinating collage sheet...
I think these printables would be great for London themed scrapbook pages!
The papers and collage sheet are available to buy from my Etsy shop: www.hfcSupplies.etsy.com

2 comments: