Friday 1 July 2011

Summer Holiday!

My lack of blog posts recently is because I have been away on holiday to the North Norfolk coast :)  Our dry spell of weather ended, but despite having a rather wet week I really enjoyed the break.  I wish holidays didn't have to end!

I loved visiting the little towns and villages along the coast - they provided lots of inspiration for Hexley.  I thought I would share just a few photos from the hundreds I took...

The view from our holiday home...
we saw lots of wildlife from the holiday lodge - bats, moor hens, a wren, a family of ducks...
and even this muntjac deer...
Blakeney...
 
 Cromer... (it was sunny sometimes!)
 
 Holt...
 
 Sheringham station...
 1930s lifeboat - reminded me of Hexley's D.O.R.A....
 Weybourne beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment