Wednesday 10 February 2010

Hexley houses

Here are some more ACEOs from my 365 series. I am using this series as a good excuse for experimenting with different subjects and techniques, so here are 3 ACEOs of houses...
These are the sorts of houses you might find residents of Hexley living in. :)

No.14 Pen on watercolour paper
No.15 Pen and watercolour on watercolour paper (in the distance you can see a Solo Dirigible Balloon in use!)
No.16 Collaged pen drawing over red and gold wallpaper - I imagine that the wallpaper is decorating one if the rooms in these houses, and the garage on the left could be home to a Hexley carriage or is possibly a little workshop for one of the town's inventors!

As usual, all of these ACEOs are for sale in my Etsy shop :)

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see more Hexley pieces :) I wish I could climb right into that little town and explore!

    ReplyDelete