Have you remembered it’s Mother’s Day this Sunday 10th March? If you’re still looking for something to give your Mum here’s a quick project for a little card. It could be made as a card on its own or used as a gift tag – why not attach it to a bunch of flowers for a more personal gift…
The card is made from one of the blank tulip cards on my sheet of Easter printable tent cards – the sheet also has daffodil patterned cards on it.
1. Print the sheet of cards onto white card. Cut out one of the cards and fold in half.
2. Cut a strip of coloured paper and glue along the white space on the front of the card.
3. Stamp (or write) the letters ‘Mum’ onto white card. Use a heart shaped paper punch to cut out the letters.
4. Glue the hearts to the coloured paper strip.
5. Add some sparkle to the card with tiny dots of glitter glue on the pink spots on the card.