Sunday 12 November 2017

Inktober 2017 Roundup

A roundup of some of my favourite drawings from Inktober 2017 by Hazel Fisher Creations
I took part in Inktober again this year - a month long drawing challenge where thousands of artists (both amateur and professional) from around the world make a drawing in ink every day of October and post their pictures online.  Last year I joined in but didn't quite manage to do a drawing every day, so this year my aim was to just do something, even if it was small, every day - and I did it!
I kept my drawings small this year, so it was more realistic to be able to finish them. Mostly I was drawing in the evening and I have to admit there were a few nights when I was feeling tired and not particularly wanting to pick up my sketchbook, but I didn't want to miss a day.
I think it's a great challenge to take part in and I'm sure my drawing has benefited, it's also nice to draw just for fun on a variety of subjects.  If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you will have already seen my drawings, but I wanted to share just a few of my favourites here too.  Which ones are your favourites?

1 comment:

  1. Again your Inktober are so beautiful and realistic like previous, it's nice to draw just for fun on a variety of subjects.
    May 2019 Calendar

    ReplyDelete