Saturday 11 June 2016

Celebrating My Etsy Shop Anniversary - Guinea Pigs and a Special Offer!

Today is my Etsy shop anniversary and my guinea pigs are joining in the celebrations wearing some mini versions of my new printable party hats.  Keep reading to find out about a special offer too!

Celebrating my Etsy shop (hfcSupplies) anniversary - guinea pigs modelling printable party hats - Hazel Fisher Creations
My shop, hfcSupplies, has changed quite a bit since I opened it back it 2010.  It was my second Etsy shop and I started it to sell craft supplies separately from my artwork.  At first I sold vintage buttons, clock hands and craft kits made from new, vintage and handmade items.  I introduced other craft supplies like card blanks, envelopes, baker's twine and washi tape. At the same time, I gradually started to try out printable products - starting with scrapbooking papers and collage sheets.  Now my shop is completely dedicated to printables, ranging from paper sets and digital stamps to invitations and party decorations.  I have learnt so much along the way!  I love drawing and coming up with new design themes, then applying these to different products - there are so many possibilities with printables!  The best part though is working with my customers - it's lovely to hear that my designs bring pleasure to other people.  Thank you to all my customers for supporting my business, you inspire me to keep making new designs.  I have lots of ideas for new designs and growing my shop and business, I hope that you will continue to enjoy the things I share!

Celebrating my Etsy shop (hfcSupplies) anniversary - guinea pigs modelling printable party hats - Hazel Fisher Creations
My guinea pigs, Lily and Rosie, are modelling some of my newest products - printable party hats.  I've printed them guinea pig size - the ones in my shop are much larger (6 inches tall)!  So far you will find Safari Animal themed hats in my shop, but I plan to add more designs soon.  Lily (above) is also modelling a Wheels on the Bus hat - a sneak peek at a new party collection I am creating.

Celebrating my Etsy shop (hfcSupplies) anniversary - guinea pigs modelling printable party hats - Hazel Fisher Creations
Special Offer!
To celebrate my shop anniversary use this code hfcAN10 to get 10% off your next order from hfcSupplies.etsy.com - the voucher applies to everything in my shop and will be valid until 30th June.

No comments:

Post a Comment