Wednesday 23 March 2016

6 DIY Ideas for Easter

6 DIY Easter Ideas shared on hazelfishercreations
With Easter almost upon us I have been gathering lots of ideas for recipes, decorations, DIY projects, gift ideas and more on my Easter themed Pinterest board.  I thought I would share a few of my favourite DIY ideas with you here!

1. Easter Bunny Spring Wreath by Krista from The Happy Housie
I love the green eyelash yarn used as grass with the bunny in this wreath!

2. Cook Craft String Easter Eggs by Jeannette Nyberg on craftwhack.com
These look great as hanging decorations, I've also seen them made with small chocolate eggs inside.

3. DIY Easter Bunny Bean Bag Toss by Leslie from Pink Stripey Socks
This would be fun to make for your children to play with!

4. Felt Bunny Softie PDF Pattern by Precious Patterns on Etsy
These are so cute!  I think one of these would make a lovely alternative to chocolate as a gift for a child!

There are so many creative Easter recipe ideas around!  These are a couple of my favourites:
5. DIY Easter Basket Cake by Carrie Sellman on The Cake Blog

6. Easter Egg Cookies by Debbie Thorne on HobbyCraft

See more Easter ideas on my Pinterest board:

Follow Hazel's board Easter on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment