Monday 23 March 2015

Spoonflower contest – Beagles

2015 March 23 Spoonflower beagles fabric surface pattern design contest hazelfishercreationsI skipped a week of entering Spoonflower’s weekly contests so that I could focus on finishing some other design work (sorry, I can't show you what I was working on yet!).  If you’re interested, last week’s theme was Spoons and you can see the top ten here, there are some really nice, colourful designs.

It was interesting seeing the results of the Coral, Mint, Black and White contest – there were a massive 674 entries!  So I was really pleased to see my hot air balloon design in the top 100 – it came 54th with 207 votes.  Thank you to anyone who voted for it! :)  You can see the top ten from that contest here.

This week the contest theme is Beagles.  As I didn’t have too much time to work on this one I decided to make a quick and simple repeat using my pen and watercolour illustration of a beagle dog and added a spotty background.  You can see all the other entries and vote for your favourites here: http://www.spoonflower.com/contest_voters_temp/new?contest_id=295

No comments:

Post a Comment