Saturday 29 November 2014

Budgie Tea Towel samples and Spoonflower Offer

2014 November 29 budgie tea towel calendar 2015 hazel fisher creations spoonflower photo 3My budgie calendar tea towels arrived from Spoonflower this week :)  They’re printed on fat quarter sized pieces of Linen-Cotton Canvas.  I’m really pleased with how these have printed.  I usually work on quite small scale pieces, so making a design large enough to fill a tea towel is big for me – these are 10 inch budgies!!
I just need to trim the fabric and sew the hems, then they will be ready to give as Christmas presents.
2014 November 29 budgie tea towel calendar 2015 hazel fisher creations spoonflower photo 12014 November 29 budgie tea towel calendar 2015 hazel fisher creations spoonflower photo 2Now I have some samples of this design I have been able to make it available to buy from my Spoonflower shop.  It’s great timing as Spoonflower have just announced their last special offer for the year – there will be a FREE SHIPPING day on Monday 1st December!  The offer applies to all fabric, wallpaper and gift wrap orders (US and non-US destinations) and runs for 12 hours from 8am EST - that's 1pm in the UK.
Free Shipping Day

No comments:

Post a Comment