Tuesday 30 April 2013

New sets of cards now in stock!

2013april30 new card in stockSets of white cards with Kraft envelopes are probably the most popular sets of cards in my shop, but I love to receive a stack of coloured cards too!  I’ve just had a new order of card and paper so have plenty of different colours in stock.  A couple of the colours I used to sell are no longer available from my supplier so I’ve had to change some of the colour schemes a little, I’ve also introduced some new colour schemes (like the pearly mermaid collection).  I can make custom sets too – so if you are looking for different quantities or colour combinations not already listed in my shop please contact me.

These are the colours of card I currently stock (numbers 22-30 are new)…
April 2013 Colours of Card in stock

No comments:

Post a Comment