Wednesday 25 July 2012

Etsy Shop - About Page

Last month Etsy launched a new 'About' page for shops - a place for shop owners to share a little more about their business.  I've been thinking about doing mine for a while but found it was harder than I thought to make.  Etsy has made it really easy to add your photos and text - I just couldn't decide what to write and which pictures to use!
Both of my shops now have an About page - what do you think?
For my craft supplies shop hfcSupplies...
For my art shop Hazel Fisher Creations...
If you have an Etsy shop but are yet to make your About page you might find these links useful...
www.etsy.com/blog/news/2012/introducing-an-about-page-for-your-shop/
www.etsy.com/blog/en/2012/tips-for-your-shops-about-page/
www.etsy.com/blog/en/2012/photo-ideas-for-your-shops-about-page/

No comments:

Post a Comment