Wednesday 17 August 2011

New printable products!

I have been working on some ideas for new products and here is my latest creation... printable gift boxes featuring a range of my paper designs.
I wanted to start with a simple shape so chose these small rectangular boxes - each box prints onto one sheet of A4 (or US letter) paper.  They're simple to make and the finished size is approximately 2.5 x 3.5 x 2 inches (6.5 x 9 x 5cm).  Great for giving small gifts in a unique way the finished box could also be embellished with ribbons, bows etc.  I decorated the box in the photo with 3 strands of cotton thread tied in a bow and a little tag from my Rule Britannia collage sheet.

I will be selling these printable boxes as a set of 2 templates.  The first design available in my shop is a pair of 'Rule Britannia' boxes - they both have a union jack pattern, one has blue gingham ends and the other has a red gingham pattern.  More designs will be ready soon! www.hfcSupplies.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment