Monday 16 August 2010

Handmade and Vintage Fair

I have a pile of things waiting to be photographed (both for my shops and here)... waiting for some bright days to take good photographs. After the heat early on in the summer August has had a distinct air of Autumn - I hope that we get a few more warm and sunny days before Autumn really does set in!

Anyway, I decided that I can't wait any longer and I've started on my photography list...

Just over a week ago I went to a 'Handmaid and Vintage Fair' in Boxted, a village only a few miles from where I live. The fair was in the church hall - I had never been there before but knew it was small - I was suprised at just how tiny it was! There were about 8 stalls but the atmosphere was great and there were lots of shoppers too. I loved the mix of handmade and vintage - just my sort of thing! My sister and I especially liked one stall and bought these (the hair slides are mine!)...
by PrimChick - you can see more of her handmade vintage inspired goodies on Folksy

1 comment:

  1. OH... bless you Hazel, that's really lovely of you, so glad you enjoyed the day, got some new goodies I'm working on... my head is a buzz with new ideas.... keep in touch, can't wait to see your photo's when we get (fingers crossed) brighter days... :o)
    Pop over to your emails gonna send you some links
    :oD

    ReplyDelete