Thursday 25 March 2010

New ACEOs - No.26-31

It's been a while since I posted an update on my ACEOs so there are several new ones to add!
No.26 Rabbits
No.27 Ring tailed lemur
The next few were made after my trip to Colchester zoo and were based on the photos I took there.
No.28 Giraffe
No.29 Lion (I don't think his face is quite right - he reminds me of the stuffed animals at the Zoology museum more than a live lion!)
No.30 Tiger (I commented that when we go to the zoo the tiger is always hiding up so you can't see him, but soon after that he started walking all around the enclosure so I was able to get lots of photos - they might not be good enough to frame but I can still use them to draw from.)
No.31 Wolf
These original ACEOs are all for sale in my Etsy shop. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment