Sunday 17 January 2010

Pick of the week... Craft Count and free advertising

Yesterday I was introduced to a new website called Craft Count. It's a really interesting site for Etsy statistics on the top sellers. You can view the top sellers overall, by country or by category. As well as just being interesting to see who the top sellers are it's a great way to discover Etsy sellers you have never come across before!

The site is not officially launched for another week or so, but until the 31st January they are offering free advertising! I thought that would be a great opportunity to try online advertising so have submitted an advert which will be on for the next 3 days. As I have never tried anything like that before I'm interested to see if it leads to increased views/ sales. I will let you know in 3 days time what I find - I'd be curious to hear if anyone else has experience of advertising on sites like this too.

If you would like to find out more about the free advertising go to the EtsybyNumbers blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment