Friday 15 January 2021

Art Club - Colour Wheel (Treasure Hunt!)

With the country back in lockdown and most children being homeschooled again my weekly art lessons at the primary school have been paused for now. I'm missing the children and their enthusiasm for learning! However, I do have another Art Club video to share with you. In my last lesson at school we looked at the colour wheel and the children learnt about mixing secondary colours from primary colours and this was the inspiration my video. I am aware that not everyone is fortunate to have art materials at home, but that doesn't mean you can't still be creative. In this video I show you the colour wheel, primary and secondary colours and how to make your own colour wheel by going on a colour wheel treasure hunt!

I hope you enjoy this video - don't forget to check out my other Art Club videos! If you have any comments or questions please leave them in the comments section below. I would love to see photos of your colour wheels! If you share photos on social media tag me @hazelfishercreations (on Facebook or Instagram) or use #hfcartclub


No comments:

Post a Comment