Tuesday 13 March 2012

Printable Easter Gift Boxes

The daffodils are coming out in my garden and blossom is appearing on the trees... it won't be long until Easter now!  So today I am releasing two new printable gift boxes perfect for little Easter eggs and other small gifts :)
One of the boxes has a pastel egg pattern and the other features a design with tulips and daffodils (this one would also be great for other Spring occassions like Mother's Day and birthdays).
 
Each of these boxes prints onto 8x10 inch (A4) paper and measures 2.5 x 3.5 x 2 inches when made up.  I decorated the box photographed using eyelash yarn and a little flower tag made from layering punched paper flowers and a gem centre.
You can buy the templates to print and make yourself from my Etsy shop or Folksy shop.

6 comments:

  1. these are just adorable! so perfect for easter :)

    brittany


    p.s. take a peek at my lovely necklace - giveaway -

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really helpful blog. You have some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that box made by news paper. I like its theme. London Fancy Box

    ReplyDelete