Wednesday 28 March 2012

Dovercourt Swans and Royal Mail Price Increase

Last week I went to Dovercourt - it was a lovely day (although not quite so warm on the coast!).  I thought I'd share these pictures of the swans from the boating lake and a photo of the beach.  I've hardly ever been to the beach so early in the year but enjoyed my walk collecting sea glass - I'm sure I'll find a use for all the pieces I found!

If you haven't heard the news already, Royal Mail announced yesterday that they will be increasing their prices on 30th April - here's a link with more information...
http://www.royalmail.com/prices2012
Unfortunately the increase will be quite substantial (1st class stamps for UK letters go up from 46p to 60p and a small packet weighing up to 100g to the USA goes up from £2.07 to £3.30!) - therefore I will have to look at my shipping prices and make sure that I'm covering my costs.  If you are thinking of buying something from one of my shops and want to avoid the increase in shipping please make sure you place your order before 30th April.

No comments:

Post a Comment