Friday 8 January 2010

ACEO 365 - No.1

One of my many art ideas for this year is to make lots of new ACEOs - 365 to be exact! I want to try to reach a total of 1 ACEO for each day of the year - although that will be reached by making more than one some days and none on others.
The plan is to make ACEOs on any subject and in any medium as a way to experiment with different ideas. I also want them to be produced a bit faster than my usual watercolour ACEOs which can take several hours to paint.

So here is ACEO No.1; a postbox painted in gouache on collaged postage stamps and envelopes on mount board.
The original ACEOs in this set will all be for sale in my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work. Off to check out your shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I LOVE your Hexley pieces. I hearted a bunch!!! Fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete