Tuesday 22 September 2015

New Design Release - Halloween

Today I'm excited to be releasing a new collection of printable Halloween designs in my shop on Etsy! If you follow me on Facebook you will already have seen the sneak peeks I shared for some new designs I have been working on... digital stamps, scrapbook papers and an invitation design.  I will be sharing some ideas for using them over the next few weeks - I would love to see what other people make with them too, so if you buy and use any of these please feel free to share your photos by emailing me, including a link in the comments below this post or on my Facebook page! 

I had great fun coming up with ideas for this set of digital stamps!  The set includes 3 children dressed up; as a witch, mummy and ghost, with 3 smaller images; a cat, bat and pumpkin and 3 messages; 'Boo!', 'Happy Halloween' and 'Trick or Treat?'.

Halloween Digital Stamp set hfcSupplies
Each image comes as a separate jpg file (with a white background) and as a png file (with a transparent background).  The transparent backgrounds of the png versions mean that they can be grouped and layered to create different combinations of images...

Halloween Digital Stamp set hfcSupplies
I designed a set of Halloween scrapbooking papers which could be used with the stamps - there are 8 papers in the set which includes a starry sky with moons and bats, spider web designs, chevron, striped, star and quatrefoil patterns...

Halloween Digital Scrapbook Papers hfcSupplies
I also designed this invitation with my witch and cat drawings on a spiderweb background - it could be used for Halloween parties or birthday parties.  As with all my invitation designs, it comes with personalised text and is sent as a digital file which you can either print at home, or take to your local printers...

Halloween witch party printable invitation hazelfishercreations
You can find these designs and more of my other Halloween themed printables in my hfcSupplies Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment