Wednesday 6 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! After a nice Christmas break (which seems to have gone even quicker this year) I am back to work. I have lots of exciting plans for this year which should keep me very busy!

There are brand new supplies kits ready to be listed in my Etsy shop....

I also have ideas for new artwork, including Hexley illustrations. You can look forward to seeing some of that soon - I will also be posting some works in progress including sketchbook pages.

The first thing I have to complete this year though is backing up files and sorting reference photos on my computer - a long and frustrating job but it definately needs doing! Once that is done I can get on with the more enjoyable work of creating things!

Let's hope that with some hard work and a bit of luck 2010 will be a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment