Saturday 19 May 2012

Printable Button Paper and New Wedding Stationery

My new button themed printables are ready to add to my shop!! :)
Inspired by my collection of vintage buttons I drew a range of different shaped / patterned buttons in pen.  Then scanned the drawings and used them to make into repeat patterns which I coloured digitally.
This set of pastel scrapbooking papers contains 8 designs - 3 colourways of one of the button patterns with coordinating simpler stripes and spots, and 2 colourways of a second button pattern...

As part of my new range of party printables I am now starting to design wedding printables.  What do you think of my first wedding stationery set?
The customised set contains a save the date card, invitation, R.S.V.P. card and thank you card.  There are three colour options featuring my button pattern - green, teal and cream...


If you like these button designs look out for more printables in the next few days! :)

2 comments: