Wednesday 27 April 2016

New Printables for April - Safari Animals, thank you cards and more!

Safari Animal printable cupcake box on hfcSupplies etsy by hazelfishercreations
My Etsy shop, hfcSupplies, has been filling out nicely with new printable designs this month - I've been filling in gaps in some of my existing themes and have lots of ideas for new ranges I hope to introduce soon!
I've been making up some samples too, like this Safari Animal themed box.  The printable templates for this design also include a cupcake holder insert - so it's perfect for cupcakes, but can also be used as a favor box for parties, or for giving little gifts.  See full details for this box on Etsy here.

Safari Animal printable cupcake box on hfcSupplies etsy by hazelfishercreations
If you would like to see more samples made up from my printables, I am sharing other photos over on my Facebook and Instagram pages.  If you have made something using my printable designs don't forget to let me know about any photos you share - I would love to see what you make!

Other printable designs newly listed in my Etsy shop include these thank you cards, which are also part of my Safari Animals range...

Safari Animal printable thank you cards on hfcSupplies Etsy by hazelfishercreationsHere are some other new printable thank you cards; part of my 'Abigail' range which features a hand drawn flower and leaf design on a kraft paper background...

Printable Thank you Cards 'Abigail' hand drawn flower and leaf design with kraft background on hfcSupplies Etsy by hazelfishercreationsI also added a few new Hot Air Balloon designs, including this large printable party package to accompany the smaller package which was already in my shop...

Hot Air Balloons printable party package on hfcSupplies Etsy by hazelfishercreationsAnd finally, this set of digital stamps is also new this month.  Too late for Mother's Day in the UK this year, but I thought I would still release it this month for anyone celebrating Mother's Day in May.  Also, the elements in this set are all individual stamps so the flowers and leaf can be used for other projects - not just for Mother's Day!

Mothers Day digital stamp set on hfcSupplies Etsy by hazelfishercreations

No comments:

Post a Comment