Monday 7 March 2016

Mother's Day Card - Floral Heart Digital Stamp

Mother's Day Card floral heart design with digital stamp by hazelfishercreations
Yesterday was Mother's Day here in the UK, so I thought I would share a photo of the card I made for my Mum.
I used the floral heart design from my 'Decorative Hearts' set of digital stamps (available from my Etsy shop).  I printed the heart onto white card and coloured it using watercolour pencils and watercolour paints.  By using shading, I have given the heart a 3-dimensional appearance.  (This design would also work well with decoupage, if you printed and coloured multiple copies of the heart.)
I cut the heart out and attached it to a white, hammer textured card blank using double sided sticky foam pads.  Finally, I hand wrote the message 'Happy Mother's Day' on the front of the card using a black PITT artist pen.


Decorative Hearts digital stamp set available from hfcSupplies on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment