Saturday 10 January 2015

New Year and Blog Goals

2015 Jan 09 new year sketchbook page date
Happy New Year! My first week back to work after the Christmas break has involved a lot of organising and planning for the year ahead. I have so many ideas for things to do this year, writing them down and trying to focus is essential so I don’t forget anything and can actually make a start on my plans!

The start of a new year is always a time for setting goals, and one I have set myself is to blog more often. Despite this being my intention for last year too, my blog posts remained few and far between. So, I’ve set what I hope will be an achievable goal to blog at least once a week. That probably seems really small, but that would be more than I managed last year!

Being creative and crafty is one of the things that makes me happy, so I want to try to do more craft projects (and actually finish them!). That will be something to blog about too - it would be good to document more of the things I have made. I also want to write more craft tutorials and hopefully inspire other people to have a go and enjoy making things too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment