Saturday 24 January 2015

Colour Inspiration returns – #20 Landscape

020 Colour Palette landscape sky photo hazel fisher creations 2015 Jan 21It’s been a long time since I did one of these colour palettes and I decided it was time they made a return to my blog!  I had been thinking about all the photos I take that I do nothing with, they just end up sitting on my computer and are never looked at.  I also enjoy playing with colour, so I will try to make this a regular feature on the blog again.

This photo wasn’t taken particularly early in the morning, but the beautiful yellow and orange shades were lingering in the sky.  My photos didn’t come close to capturing how the sky really looked, but I took them to remind me of the moment.  It’s good to take time to appreciate the simples things, like just looking up at the sky and thinking wow, that looks beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment