Saturday 6 December 2014

My entry to this week’s Spoonflower contest – Kittens with Mittens

2014 December 06 Kittens with Mittens line drawing 2
This week’s Spoonflower contest theme is ‘Kittens in Mittens’ (or any variation of kittens and mittens), so my research involved looking at lots of pictures of very cute kittens – such a tough job!  I just wish I had a real one to draw :)
I decided to make up a repeat pattern using kittens playing with balls of yarn with mittens and snowflakes.  I then coloured my line drawing with cool wintry shades of blue, green and grey.

2014 December 06 Kittens with Mittens line drawing 1As usual there are so many great designs entered into the contest, I love to see how differently everyone interprets the same theme!  You can see all of them here and vote for your favourites too http://www.spoonflower.com/contest_voters_temp/new?contest_id=280

No comments:

Post a Comment