Wednesday 13 August 2014

SpoonChallenge – 30 days of drawing, days 3 - 8

I’ve been keeping up with Spoonflower’s SpoonChallenge – 30 days of drawing and enjoying drawing something on a different theme everyday.  It’s been nice doing a little sketch each day just for fun and not thinking it has to be perfect, or finished for a product to sell.  Here are some pictures of my sketchbook for the last 6 days…

Week 1’s theme was Open Spaces; the prompt for day 3 was Tree and for day 4 it was Landscape…

2014 August 13 spoonchallenge day 3 and 4 sketchbook drawing hazel fisher creationsDay 5’s prompt was River.  Day 6 had no prompt, but I kept to the open spaces theme and drew a desert with some cactuses (which was the prompt for day 1 which I missed)…

2014 August 13 spoonchallenge day 5 and 6 sketchbook drawing hazel fisher creationsDay 7 also had no prompt so I decided to draw something in contrast with the desert and drew a woodland / forest scene…  Week 2’s theme is Text + Type and started with the prompt Lemon…

2014 August 13 spoonchallenge day 7 and 8 sketchbook drawing hazel fisher creationsIt’s still not too late to join in – you can sign up for the daily prompts from Spoonflower here.  You can also see what everyone else is drawing  by searching for #SpoonChallenge on social media.  I’ve never used hashtags before - as well as being an easy way of finding other people taking part in the challenge I have noticed it has brought new people to my facebook page.  So I have learnt something new too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment