Sunday 8 June 2014

Floral design T shirt competition

Here’s a competition that creative people might be interested in – the closing date for entries is tomorrow (June 9th) but if you’re very quick there’s still time to enter today!  (Apologies for the late notice, I only entered my design yesterday).

The contest is being run by Bags of Love and The People’s Print and there are some great prizes!  All you need to do is come up with a design for their all over printed t-shirt.  They have created a tutorial using flower photographs which you could follow, but you can create your own floral design too.  More details of the competition can be found here.
2014 June 07 flower design t shirt competition 1This is my entry to the competition…
2014 June 07 flower design t shirt competition 2I created my design from drawings of the flowers in my garden.  The pen line drawings of individual flowers were scanned and coloured digitally, then combined to create a repeat pattern.  I would love to see how this design prints on fabric!  If you like my design I would really appreciate your vote! and if you enter please send me a link so I can see your entry too! :)
2014 June 07 flower design t shirt competition pattern illustration 3

No comments:

Post a Comment