It’s hard to believe that another year has gone by! My blog has been a bit neglected in 2013, especially over the last few months. Sometimes it’s hard to know what to write… I really want to get back into it this year though and be more organised with doing things like craft tutorial posts, which I have lots of ideas for but never seem to get around to doing. I have some exciting things planned for my business this year too, including some new products which will be released very soon!
It’s a good time to look back over the past year and remember a few of the things that happened in 2013…
- I joined Pinterest. Although it’s easy to get lost for hours browsing, I love using it as a way to bookmark things I like and be inspired.
- I joined Spoonflower and started selling my designs on fabric.
- Having one of my greeting card designs published by Phoenix Trading was very exciting this year!
- I expanded the range of craft supplies I stock and started selling baker’s twine, which was featured in a Folksy gift guide and newsletter.
- The most popular collection of designs for 2013 has been my London Calling range.
Thank you to everyone who reads my blog – hope you have a happy 2014!