Friday 16 August 2013

Shop update – What’s new?

BL001 etsy 2  ball games water bottle labelsBL001 etsy 1 ball games water bottle labels
I recently had an enquiry in my shop about party printables from someone who said they used water bottle labels and welcome signs, so I thought I would start adding these to my shop.  The first theme to have these new products is ‘Ball Games’ – both the bottle labels and sign are available in a choice of two colour schemes (orange and green or blue and red).
The welcome signs come ready personalised with a message of the customer’s choice.  As well as the Ball Games welcome sign I have also designed one to match with my Rule Britannia party set.

SI001 etsy 2 Ball Games printable welcome birthday party signSI002 etsy 1 rule britannia british printable party welcome sign
I have also started added printable cupcake wrappers to my shop – so far I have added a Strawberry themed set and a Rule Britannia themed set.

CW001 etsy 1 Strawberries cupcake wrapper pinkCW002 etsy 1 rule britannia british royal cupcake wrapper blue red
The cupcake wrappers are simple to make - just print, cut out and wrap around your cupcakes, securing the ends with double sided tape.  Each listing is for 4 wrappers - 2 with scalloped tops and 2 with plain tops (which you could cut with ordinary scissors or fancy edged scissors).

The last two new items which I am sharing today are these woodland themed printables…

L007 etsy 1 woodland labels printable gift tags owl mushroom leaves deerJC002 Woodland journal cards printable paper owl leaf 1
There is a set of cute woodland printable labels featuring owls, deer, toadstools and more – which can be used as gift tags, in cardmaking or scrapbooking.  I have also designed a set of woodland themed printable journal cards.  The sheet contains 6 designs – 4 different 3x4 inch cards, a 4x6 inch card and a 4x1.6 inch card.  I used one of these in my recent scrapbook page layout.

I can easily make these products for the other themes in my shop too – so if you’re looking for something you can’t find in my shop please let me know.  I’d also love to hear from you if you have any suggestions for new printable products / themes you would like to see in my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment