Friday 26 July 2013

Summer Strawberries

2013July26 strawberries home grownWe’ve picked a bumper crop of strawberries from our garden this summer.  There were lots of little ones and some huge ones too – I don’t think that I’ve ever grown any so big before!  Some of the biggest weighed over 1oz each!
I was inspired to add some more strawberry themed printables to my shop; like this birthday bunting banner
PB011 etsy 2 strawberry printable birthday bunting bannerIt comes as 5 sheets, each with 3 pennants on, which can be printed and strung up to spell out ‘Happy Birthday’.
I’ve also designed these printable journal cards for scrapbooking projects…
JC001 strawberry printable journal cards etsy 2The sheet contains 6 designs – 4 different 3x4 inch cards, a 4x6 inch card and a 4x1.6 inch card.  Printable journal cards are a new addition to my shop and I’ll be working on adding more themes soon.  As I’ve just got back into making scrapbook pages for my own album I’ll be using them for my own craft projects too (and will post photos of my layouts here)!

Another new product I’m working on is cupcake wrappers – this strawberry wrapper with a scalloped top is one of my first prototypes…
2013July26 strawberry cupcake wrapper
The finished printable cupcake wrappers should be appearing in my shop very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment