Sunday 13 January 2013

New Website Design for 2013

website design jan 2013
As it’s a new year I decided it was time to give my blog and website a bit of a new look!  I thought I would try something a bit more modern and cleaner for a change – so have a new yellow zigzag pattern background and a simpler header.
I’ve made the blog a little wider and tweaked things like colours and fonts but still have a few other things I want to play around with over the next few weeks.
The website has had bigger changes with all of the pages being updated and new pages added for wedding stationery, party supplies and craft supplies.  There are still new pictures I want to add but for now I’m happy with it showing a wider range of my work.
Hope you like the changes so far! :)

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome. Cheers! Good luck and more power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new look of your blog and website! I particularly love your website. It’s very simple yet functional and user-friendly. I don’t find it hard to go from one page to another. And viewing the photos is so easy; I can clearly see it all. Kudos! +David Byrd

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is excellent! In my years of experience, I’ve proven that keeping it contemporary always works in web design. Even shabby chic websites can’t be considered old-fashioned nowadays. One thing I’ve noticed, though, is you only have Twitter and Facebook icons. I’m sure adding more social icons would help greatly! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. The site looks beautiful, Hazel! If the site only featured your artworks, I would think it was more of an online portfolio, so the addition of the pages for stationery, party supplies and craft supplies was a great idea. It's a good way to market another side of your business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the look of the new website and blog layout. It is amazing what a little color and a change in fonts can do for a website. You have inspired me to get to changing up my company website as well. It has been far too long and can do with a complete overhaul. Great work, thank you.

    ReplyDelete