Saturday 13 October 2012

Yay! New business cards :) and discount code for Moo

I had another exciting package in the post today - some new business cards and mini cards from Moo! :)
I'm always impressed when I order from Moo - the order wasn't due to arrive until next week so it was great to receive it early.  The quality of their cards is always excellent too - more like mini art prints than business cards.  I'll be using these cards to send out with orders I post and to give away at craft fairs over the next few months :)

I've been given a special referral code - if you order from Moo through this link http://www.moo.com/share/5jnnc7 you will get 10% off your first order!

1 comment:

  1. like the post and all the info...i will definitely use this when design plastic business cards.

    ReplyDelete