Tuesday 14 August 2012

Early Halloween

This year I'm making an effort to be prepared early for the holidays - so I'm starting with Halloween today...
I have designed a new box shape to use with my Halloween patterns.  It is a top opening box measuring 8.5cm wide, 11cm tall and 3.5cm deep.  This template is a versatile design as you can use it to make a gift box or a bag. To make the bag instead of a box simply cut off the top flaps, punch some holes in the side and thread with ribbon to make handles.
Each box template also comes with a coordinating tag...
The boxes come as 2 printable sheets - one box features lots of creepy spiders in black and white and the other box has black cats and bats in black, white and orange.  I think these designs made as gift bags would be great for filling with sweets and treats at Halloween parties!

These boxes are available to buy from my Etsy shop - more non-seasonal designs will be available in this box shape soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment