Friday 20 July 2012

New printables

I seem to have a lot of half finished things on the go at the moment.  The last two weeks have been quite busy so it's been really nice to have a whole day in my studio today and I've actually managed to get something finished!

This set of scrapbooking papers is newly completed today...
I was enjoying playing around with the colours and patterns in this set so much that I ended up making way to many papers and it was hard to cut them down to just 8 designs!  I think the geometic and chevron patterns in airforce blue / grey and mustard would be good for men's cards.

I also finished off this 'Rule Britannia' themed printable party set by adding new invitation, name place card and straw flag designs to the existing Rule Britannia printables which were already in my shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment