Monday 25 June 2012

Holiday!

If you're wondering why it's been so quiet on my blog recently the answer is I have been away on holiday!  I went back to the same place in North Norfolk that I visited last year and had a really lovely, relaxing break. :)
The holiday was the first chance I've had for testing out my new camera properly - and with a new 8Gb memory card I took a LOT of photos!!
There was a variety of wildlife around the lodge we stayed in - muntjac deer, rabbits, moor hens, ducks and on the last day a heron in the beck...
 
I found some fantastic little independent shops in places like Holt and Sheringham - which left me feeling very inspired.  I have lots of plans for the next few months - designing and making new work, planning my next craft fayre and adding new things to my shops - I just have to catch up on my emails and paper work first!

No comments:

Post a Comment