Friday 4 May 2012

A Fishy Party!

I have 3 more fish themed printables to share with you today...
These invitations are part of my new party range...
They are available in 2 sizes (5x7 inch or 3.9 x 5.1 inches) and come blank for you to fill in the party details.  I am also offering the option of customised invitations so all you need to do is print them.
What party would be complete without some bunting?  This printable bunting comes as 5 sheets for an easy to make 'Happy Birthday' banner...
And my last printable for today is this sheet of flags - simply print, cut out the strips and wrap round straws to jazz up a drink or wrap around cocktail sticks to decorate cakes...
All of the party printables are available to buy individually from my Etsy shop - so you can mix and match the items you would like.  Or if you like them all, I will also be offering a party set with customised invitations, cupcake toppers, tent cards, name place cards, straw flags and bunting which will save you money compared to buying them all individually. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment