Tuesday 19 April 2011

New Moo Greeting Cards and Postcards

Most of last week seems to have disappeared into a blur of craft fayre activity!  I spent the week preparing for the Creations Spring Craft Fayre... making things for my stalls, putting up posters and all the other last minute things which needed doing.  The fayre went well, everyone's stalls looked great! There are photos of the event on the fayre's blog: www.creationsfayre.blogspot.com
So this week I'm catching up on things which were put off until after the craft fayre.  I have new makes to share and new products with my illustrations, like these cards and postcards printed by Moo...
I love getting parcels from Moo in the post - their packaging always makes me smile! :)
These postcards are a new product line, they feature a mix of Hexley and animal illustrations and should be appearing in my Etsy shop soon...
I have some new greeting cards too with Hexley and animal illustrations as well as some new card designs like the cupcake cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment